Ok, it is May 2011... early May and things are pretty good.
I am getting physical exercise again; I went to the gym a couple times and actually went for a run this morning. I ran on the treadmill at the gym for 5 mins then walked the remainder of the 1/2 hour; it felt good! So I got up this morning and ran in the hood... that went very well too, in fact I far exceeded my expectations but I do have to go measure how far it was. I estimate about 1.5 miles but not positive.
I am still on a lot of meds, recently adding prednisone to the mix. I was worried about it at first but to date have managed it well. I know there are some undesirable side effects that could happen but they might not too :-) moon face being one of them -
Kids are doing great! Congratulations to my youngest daughter for graduating from college and immediately becoming engaged to a stand up guy! So, I will have two married daughters with two really good son in laws. What next? You know what I mean...
Heading to the lake house this weekend and looking for more opps over the summer!
Valerie is doing pretty well too - although Lolita comes to town every once in a while.
I guess that is all for now -
Poppa T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment